6. Players entering these Championships must be members of a club affiliated to the RAI or hold individual membership of the RAI or member of the Federation of their country.
7. Players entering maybe subject to anti doping testing and by entering any of the competitions listed below are agreeing to the regulations governing anti doping.
Players under 16 years of age must have written permission from a parent/guardian that they may submit to anti doping testing if so called upon otherwise they will be refused permission to play in the competition.
8. Players taking part in these championships must be under the required age on 1st January 2004
SPONSORS OF THIS TOURNAMENT ARE THE
RACQUETBALL ASSOCIATION OF IRELAND & E-FORCE
NOTICE TO ALL PLAYERS
· This tournament is open to all players both boys and girls from under 10 to under 21. (There are no Provincial Championships to qualify for this tournament)
· The tournament will last two days.
· The doubles categories shown on the entry form will only be played if there is enough time.
· No two players who have played on a senior Irish international team may play doubles together.
· The closing date for entries is Sunday 7th March (Late entries will not be accepted!!).
· Entry Fee is €10.00 per player; this must be sent to Elma Gibney with the completed entry form before Sunday 7th March. There will be no refund awarded in the event of any late cancellations.
· Time permitting there will be exhibition matches and coaching sessions taking place over the weekend.
ALL PLAYERS ARE ASKED TO ENTER THIS TOURNAMENT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AS THERE IS A LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES.